Okay, so for those of you who don't know, or haven't seen me (Jake) since High School or the Mission, must understand that I have gained a little weight. Well by little I mean a LOT! 140 lbs to be exact!! Yes I truly weigh 340 lbs. It was confirmed by the weight management clinic I went to yesterday here in town. I am fearful of my health, my future, and really my lifestyle. The last thing I want to do is end up some old fat guy who when he falls down, has to have the fire department come and pick back up. So I begin the Weight Loss Journey. I guess since I have never written a blog before, I really don't know how to make different entries for events, so I will just keep everyone aprised of the progress on the Family page. Maybe by the time my 10 year High School reunion rolls around next summer, I won't really be too ashamed to come.
Personal sidebar: For those of you who are struggling with weight problems, I can say I truly understand. Food is awesome. It can have such an impact on the way you feel, what can I say? What I know, is that I am serious about losing the weight, and would love any encouragement/ideas that you guys can give....so bring it on!
How to Decorate Your Home with Canvas Prints
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment