HEY EVERYONE! We are getting ready to mail out our Christmas cards and our address book is still packed in the storage unit. If you all would Kindly send me your address to my email at srperrin83@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it. Sorry for the slacking on our blog. Things have been HECTIC. We are getting ready for thanksgiving and then off to get ready for Christmas, our anniversary, Jessica's 1st birthday, and Jake's Birthday. Oh yeah, I will be having my Gall bladder removed soon. I had a test done on Wed and it came back that my gall bladder is only working approx 30% of the time. So we will update more after my surgery. Hope everyone has a GREAT thanksgiving.
3 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are!!! it is insane! I sent you my address let me know if you got it!
good luck with your surgry hoipe all goes well. When are you guys comeing to visit???
That last post was from Amanda not spencer
Good luck with your surgery!
Post a Comment