Well i First want to start off by saying im sorry for the length between our posts. Life has been extremly busy ecpecially though the holiday season. Last wed, Dec 10, Jessica turned one. I am just amazed at how fast time has flown. It just seemed like yesterday we were worried because the stress she was under and only being 34 weeks gestation and then the DR telling me he was going to prep me for my section today and they were going to deliver her. I remember being frightened as she was 6 weeks early. Things were rocky at first and i am so thankful for the wonderful DR and OB Staff and then the NICU for taking care of my precious baby! Jess is trying to walk, she is talking, waving, eating real food, Drinking whole milk and is just a bundle of Energy. We had 2 birthday parties for her. We Celebrated on Sunday the 7th with my family, and then her actual birthday, we went to dinner with Jakes Family here in town. We had such a blast. I will post pictures below of her first party and i will post tomorrow the rest of her pictures. Jake turns 29 tomorrow and we also had our 7 year anniversary on Dec 1. WOW. Jake and i have been married 7 years! Time sure does fly by! I am so thankful for my husband and the wonderful man that he is! He is such a hard worker, a great husband and a wonderful father. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND BIRTHDAY BABE! Lastly, I have recovered GREAT from my surgery. Its great to be able to eat and it not upset my stomach. I have to be careful what i eat still. Somethings just do not agree with me but thats OK i shouldnt be eating that HIGH FAT foods anyway. I am doing good on my diet. I have been doing the south beach diet since i moved up here to my moms house. I have lost 14 lbs. I now can wear the same size pants i wore when we got married. I just need to work out so i can lose the flab but its ok, ill get there! I hope everyone is doing well and has a WONDERFUL christmas!
oh yeah, by the way, KAYLEIGH IS FINALLY POTTY TRAINED! WAHOOO!! I only have one in diapers! She is doing so good. She is still in pullups at night because she still is wet sometimes in the morning but she will go all day and through nap time in panties and is dry!! YEAH!!


9 comments:
I am glad to hear you are doing so well. I remember jessica was just 2 weeks old when we met. Time flies! And way to go on the potty training. What are you going to do only buying diapers for one??
Ya! Happy Birthday! Super big congratulations on the potty training, too. We love your Christmas card! Thanks for sending it. We'll get one out soon.
I haven't checked blogs for forever and was happy to catch up on yours. I am sorry we never emailed you our address. It is 2450 W. Cripple Creek Drive Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Oh, and I saw that you said Jake's birthday was coming up. When is/was it? Ty has a hard time remembering things like that so I am trying to get a list together to help him remember. Hope you are having a great holiday season. I can't believe it has already been a year since Jessica was born either!
I can't belive it has been a year since you called me and said can you keep the kids today, we are having the baby. It is so great to hear how you guys are doing. Oh tell Jake Happy Birthday from us.
She got so big! How did you let that happen?! Oh, wait... ;)
Thank you so much for more pictures! It's always great to see them. I still can't believe how big any of your kids are, we've only seen them a handful of times. So hard to believe.
I was really happy to get on your blog and hear Only Hope, whenever I listen to my Walk to Remember soundtrack of think of you guys (do you even remember that night at your apartment?).
Hope to see you soon! Stay warm and enjoy the snow as much as you can in this stupid state with crazy drivers and no plows (or are you going to make me jealous and tell me you get more than sand in some places?)!
Wow!!! A lot is going on!!! Happy Birthday Jessica, and Jake! Happy Anniversary to the both of you! And Happy weight loss!! Glad to hear you are feeling better! We received your Christmas card. It is sooo cute! Ours should be arriving any day now!
That is one big cake! Happy Birthday, Anniversary...etc.! My sister in law had to have her gall bladder taken out a couple months ago, hope you are recovering quickly. It takes a lot out of you to have surgery. Thinking of you...
I can't believe that she is one either. I am glad that you are doing good. Happy Anniversary.
Hey guys! Your blog is so cute. It sounds like you guys are doing really well and your kids are getting so big. I havent seen them in forever.
Keep in touch!
Post a Comment