Thursday, January 29, 2009

2001 Toyota Sienna

Well we have finally bought ourselves a new van. We bought a 2001 Toyota Sienna XLE. We got a good deal on it. It has only 70,000 miles and Fully loaded with leather seats, dvd player, power sliding doors, EXCELLENT condition. Thanks to my husband for putting up with my nagging to get a van. Hope everyone is doing good. Our duplex should be ready for move in next weekend. Cross your finger. I keep looking at the place wondering HOW on earth it will be done in time but i guess i will just have to see. We have been busy geting ready. I will be better at posting once we get settled. Take care

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Good for you! I love getting a new car!

Lara Neves said...

Did you have to sell your Odyssey? Well, I'm glad you were able to find something else!

Brittany said...

yay!! That is exciting!!! Both parts.. new car and new place! Hope all is well!