Friday, August 21, 2009

Expecting.....

pregnancy symptoms



Thats right, we are expecting a new and final addition to our family in February. We are just totally thrilled to be adding baby #4.. Things are going good with the Pregnancy so far and we hope for a smooth Ride! We are penciled in for a C Section Februrary 1st. We will keep everyone posted with Updates on this new bundle of joy! :)

12 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

YEAH we are so happy for you guys!! CONGRATS!!!!

Bradleys said...

Very exciting! Your kids are very adorable I'm sure this little one will also be so cute!

The Allen Family said...

Congrats you guys! That is so fun. We are so happy for you!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!

M. Harrison said...

Yea! Let the chaos continue!!!! The chaos part is a relection of my life, but I'm sure that you can relate. :) Hope you had a fun time tonight!

thestrengthlife said...

Yea!!! We can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy!!!

Kelie said...

congratulations! that is so exciting! I hope things continue to go smoothly throughout your pregnancy. are you going to find out what you're having???

kt said...

J was excited for you guys when I told him. Everyone seems to be pregnant again, and a lot of them saying it's the last time! It's so weird to think most of our family and friends are done. Have you told the kids yet or do you wait until a certain point or when the kids bust you? ;)

Congratulations, again!

Sharon said...

Steph!!! That's so great! But you should change it to the 4th of Feb because it's the best birthday in the world!(mine) :-) Anyway, this is great news! So happy for you and Jake! Can't wait to see in you guys in October!!!

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!!! Yeah!!! I can't wait to tell Mike. He'll be so happy for you.

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

You guys are awesome parents!! congratulations!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

I can't believe it, it seemed like just yestarday you told me you were pregnant with Jessica. How time flies well congrates that is really exciting.