Thursday, October 1, 2009

Its a .....


BOY!! We had our ultrasound today and found out we will be adding a sweet little man to our family! Jonathan is so excited to finally have a brother. Ultrasound went good and things look like they are progressing well. We will make sure that everything is great at my appt on Tuesday but so far so good!! Here are a few pics of the baby! 






13 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

YEAH CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! Boys are the best! (ok I love my lil' diva too) The first picture is such a great picture! YEAH for boys!!

Cassy said...

Congratulations! I bet you all are so excited to have the odds evened out! :)

Lara Neves said...

Congrats!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting :)

The Allen Family said...

How fun, now you will have two of each! Congrats you guys.

Brittany said...

CoNgRaTs!!! That is so fun!!

Buchanan Fam said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

M. Harrison said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I am so glad that Jonathan is not going to be alone. We are so happy for you guys and are excited for the little guys to make his grand appearance (ON TIME THOUGH)!

Kelie said...

That is so great! Congratulations! Hope everything is going well!!

Sharon said...

Yahoo!!! A BOY!!! I am so excited!!! I can't WAIT to see you guys in a couple of weeks! It has been WAY TOO LONG!!!! See ya soon!

Melanie said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

Jen and Ty said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you. It has been way too long since we have seen your darling family! I hope it isn't too long before we get to see you again. You won't be in Salt Lake for Thanksgiving will you?

Kate said...

How exciting. I hope you are doing ok. SOunds like you have had sick kids, that doesn't sound too fun. Hang in there.