Monday, November 23, 2009

HELP!!!

So i got on my blog today and for some reason my blog list is GONE! I have no clue what everyones Blogs are.. PLEASE HELP ME!! Leave me your blog address's so i can redo my list and not lose your blogs!! THANKS!!

9 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That sucks so bad. I hope that never happens to me. my blog is www.curtisbuzz.blogspot.com. Hope it all works out for you.

staci said...

Thats too bad! Ours is staci-memories.blogspot.com.

Rachel said...

peanutbutterlane.blogspot.com

(So sorry! I wonder how that happened!)

Brittany said...

I'm so sorry! That is terrible!
Ours is www.newbolds.blogspot.com
good luck!

Bryan & Sarah said...

www.bsyoung.blogspot.com

The Tolmans said...

no problom he we are the tolmans:) thanks so much for helping us move we will have to come visit soon

The Tolmans said...

jaredandjessicatolman@gmail.com

Sharon said...

That stinks! Mine is www.sharonelizabethrowley,blogspot.com. anyway, hope all the rest is going well...talk to you soon! Love ya and miss you tons!!

Kelie said...

thestancliftfamily.blogspot.com
let me know if you need another invite to our blog.
k2as@msn.com