Today Justin is 9 days old. He is still in the NICU but he is improving. Justin was taken completely off his oxygen as of Saturday afternoon. He has been on Room air since and has been doing WONDERFUL! Right now our hurdle is getting him to wake up and eat. He has tried nursing and is starting to get the hang of it but he isn't eating enough on his own so they are having to feed him Breast milk via a feeding tube. He is also not maintaing his body temperature. Justin is such a mellow little guy. We are so happy to have him in our family and can't wait until he comes home and joins us here!
I am recovering pretty well. Its been a little hard to recover with going back and forth to the NICU daily but its totally worth it. The kids can not wait to meet their little brother.. Here are a few pictures from Saturday when he got his first "Bath" by his daddy..

5 comments:
Adorable pictures. I like the bath ones...he is so tiny! Hang in there and he will be home before you know it. We love you guys.
Ohhhhhh He is such a sweet little guy! Glad all is getting better! Congratulations!
he's adorable! I hope he gets to come home soon!
He is SO beautiful. I can't believe how wonderful brand new babies are. I am so glad that he is ok.
congrats you guys we may be in town on the 21 we will try and say hi.
Post a Comment