Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hospital


We spent all day friday and part of saturday in the hospital with Justin. He got some kind of stomach bug on tuesday and he could not keep any of his feedings down. Its been a long week and we are ready for sickness's to be gone so we can enjoy the summer if it ever decides to come :)

3 comments:

staci said...

I'm glad that you guys are home now! Take it easy. If you lived closer I would so watch your kids for you so you could take a nap! I bet you're are exhausted. I hope your baby continues to get better and better. Love from the Willis Clan :) Hope this week is better for you!

M. Harrison said...

We are glad that he is doing better. Did they have to shave his head? The poor guy, he is a trooper. You guys are troopers too...I think that you need a break with doctor's visits! Come on weather!!!! Warm up so some of these sickies will hopefully be gone.

Kelie said...

so sorry to hear that! I hope you can all stay healthy and have a fabulous summer!