My children are getting so big. We got home from Church and Kayleigh had gotten her own Juice. I asked her if she needed help and she says "No i do it" (See picture for a better explanation) She will also say "i buckle" when it comes time to be put in her car seat. She is one independent little girl. Jonathan is really enjoying Preschool. He is learning more and more every week. He is so excited to show Grandma his "assignments" that he completed in class that day. We have put a cute book together that he gets to put his assignments in when he gets home so he can look back later on and see how smart he is. Jessica gets into more and more trouble every day. She is just EVERYWHERE. We hope everyone is doing well... and HAPPY OCTOBER....
Enjoy the pictures...



So who's the OR Nurse? Daddy or Jessica??
5 comments:
So cute!
Sophie FREAKS out if I even think of doing something for her that she could do herself. :) I should probably be glad about that, shouldn't I?
Hahaha, I think she needs help even if she doesn't think so. That's cute. okay and Jessica looks a LOT like Jonathan!!!
too funny about the juice...love the picture! And Jessica is getting so big! I hope you are all doing well, we miss you!!!
That is how it is. They want to do everything by themselves. I still can't believe that they are that big. Take care
Cute little family! They are getting big! Even though I've never actually seen them in person, just through blog! Hope you are doing well up there! Are you adjusting okay?
Post a Comment