Cute halloween costumes!!! They look great. Kids just love dressing up. My kids always wanted to stay in their costumes forever, and I had to talk them into changing.
Hi! Thanks for the comment, it's always nice to make new friends with blogs. As for your questions about the Webbs, yes, I'm sure they are the same people you are thinking of and here's Marilee's email address: marileewebb@gmail.com. They are off in Germany and I'm sure they'd love to hear from you. Oh, and cute Halloween costumes!
Hiya Jake, Thanks for dropping a line on our blog. I'm sad to say that Liz is the one on the ball. I have yet to post anything on it (though I realize my life is an integral part of the thing). The result, though, is that I don't check it as often as I might. I checked your blog over, and I'm up to speed on the Perrins. My brother-in-law, Steve Harrison, lives in Pocatello with his family. He teaches English at the university. I must say I miss Sandy as well. We'll be heading back over Christmas, but it's never quite long enough. As you might have gathered, we feel pretty far from home. Jackie and Jessica are the only ones still in Utah with my parents. My brothers are in Georgia, and so far only Aaron is a dad. None of us can complain though. We live blessed lives, as I have reason to believe you do too. Happy early Thanksgiving! Nathan
Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes! Jake, your nursing experiences are stressful sounding, not sure I could handle it! I'm working on a peds floor and I GET to deal with residents. They're so much easier and nicer!
Hello and welcome to our family! Just a little about us:
Currently we live inPocatello, Idaho, where Jake working in the Operating Room as a Circulating Nurse and is attending Graduate school online with University of South Alabama. He is working towards his Nurse Practitioner. Stephanie currently is working in the best job on earth, just plain being a mom. She also works part-time at a local craft store, filing and inputting invoices, as well as running daily updates on their blog. Jonathan is 5 years old, and stuns us every day with new comments, insights, and of course his extreme enthusiasm for life and EVERYTHING in it. He is now in Kindergarten! Kayleigh is 3 years old, learning to be a kid, and generally just loving life. She is following everything Jonathan does and stuns us everyday with the things she learns. She is in Preschool this year and we are excited to see her grow. Jessica is now 2 years old , and is as busy as a bee! She is our "sassy" little girl. She is talking up a storm and she will keep you on your toes. We are expecting a little boy to Join our family the first week of February. overall our life keeps us busy, but we have no real complaints.
7 comments:
Cute halloween costumes!!! They look great. Kids just love dressing up. My kids always wanted to stay in their costumes forever, and I had to talk them into changing.
Looks like you guys had a fun halloween. Love your kids costumes they all look so cute. Happy Halloween.....
Hi! Thanks for the comment, it's always nice to make new friends with blogs. As for your questions about the Webbs, yes, I'm sure they are the same people you are thinking of and here's Marilee's email address: marileewebb@gmail.com. They are off in Germany and I'm sure they'd love to hear from you. Oh, and cute Halloween costumes!
Oh your kids look so cute! I love the bumblebee costume! SO cute!!!
They all look super adorable! Love that last picture of Jess.
Hiya Jake,
Thanks for dropping a line on our blog. I'm sad to say that Liz is the one on the ball. I have yet to post anything on it (though I realize my life is an integral part of the thing). The result, though, is that I don't check it as often as I might.
I checked your blog over, and I'm up to speed on the Perrins. My brother-in-law, Steve Harrison, lives in Pocatello with his family. He teaches English at the university.
I must say I miss Sandy as well. We'll be heading back over Christmas, but it's never quite long enough. As you might have gathered, we feel pretty far from home. Jackie and Jessica are the only ones still in Utah with my parents. My brothers are in Georgia, and so far only Aaron is a dad. None of us can complain though. We live blessed lives, as I have reason to believe you do too. Happy early Thanksgiving!
Nathan
Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes! Jake, your nursing experiences are stressful sounding, not sure I could handle it! I'm working on a peds floor and I GET to deal with residents. They're so much easier and nicer!
Post a Comment