Happy Easter to everyone! We hope everyone had a good day. We got up and found a surprise from the Easter bunny. The kids got some books, and some candy in their Easter baskets. Jake went to church and i stayed home with the 3 kids. Jonathan threw up this morning, Kayleigh and Jess have a cold and i have a bladder infection.. So needless to say we didn't make it to church. My Aunt, Uncle and Cousins came up from Ogden for Easter! It was so fun to see them. We went to my mom's house to have dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. The kids were so fun with the Easter egg hunt. Jess would grab the eggs and just shake them like rattles.. It was pretty funny. After dinner, we just hung out as a family. We were all outside playing in the backyard and enjoying the 60 degree weather. Well we also had an ACCIDENT today.. Jonathan was digging in the dirt and Kayleigh was swinging on the swing and Jonathan decided to walk in front of Kayleigh.. yup.. WACK right on the head!! He was bleeding pretty good as most head wounds do. Jake ended up having to shave all of his hair off to see what damage was done. LUCKILY it wasn't big enough for stitches and it was in his hair so it will grow back over his scar. Jake, in his "nurse" role got some steri strips, razor, and betadyne... and well..lets just say, DADDY FIXED HIS OWIE! So we had a fun and eventful day!! Yesterday we went and took some pictures of the kids. They turned out OK. They were having a rough afternoon. They were not really cooperative. Anyways we did get some cute ones. Well we hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!
2 comments:
Sounds like an eventful day!!! I hope you all get feeling better!!! No fun being sick on fun holidays!! I love that Jake can be nurse Daddy!! I hate when my kids get hurt and never know if it's bad enough to go to the ER. It sure would be nice to know!! Glad you had a good one over all! :)
What a fun day, and a bit eventful. Good ol jake to save the day. I miss having you down the street so I can call on Jake too I really liked that. I hope you all are doing good. Oh and yes Cory got a Rhino for his 30th bday this year. Spoiled if you ask me.
Post a Comment