Just a quick post to let everyone know the move went good and we have made it to Idaho. What a long drive but we are here. We will update in a few days.. Take care and we miss everyone already
We are so excited for you guys! I'm sure you're not as thrilled at the moment, I hate the process of moving. I REALLY hate moving out-of-state. We're excited we can at least say you're all in the same state, though! We'd be more thrilled if it were in a more convenient spot, but we'll take what we can get!
Enjoy the holiday (even with all those boxes I'm sure you have) and we hope you enjoy this new experience!
What the heck, I had no idea you guys were moving. Well congradulations. What took you to Idaho? What part are you living in? I'm not sure if I have your current email, I'm know your probably crazy busy getting situated, but could you email me when you get the chance so I know I have the right address? Thanks. Talk to you soon!
What? You moved to Idaho? That's great! The OR, fun place. I was glad to see your blog, it is so cute. Your new baby is a doll, I wish I could see her in person. Good luck with everything!
Hello and welcome to our family! Just a little about us:
Currently we live inPocatello, Idaho, where Jake working in the Operating Room as a Circulating Nurse and is attending Graduate school online with University of South Alabama. He is working towards his Nurse Practitioner. Stephanie currently is working in the best job on earth, just plain being a mom. She also works part-time at a local craft store, filing and inputting invoices, as well as running daily updates on their blog. Jonathan is 5 years old, and stuns us every day with new comments, insights, and of course his extreme enthusiasm for life and EVERYTHING in it. He is now in Kindergarten! Kayleigh is 3 years old, learning to be a kid, and generally just loving life. She is following everything Jonathan does and stuns us everyday with the things she learns. She is in Preschool this year and we are excited to see her grow. Jessica is now 2 years old , and is as busy as a bee! She is our "sassy" little girl. She is talking up a storm and she will keep you on your toes. We are expecting a little boy to Join our family the first week of February. overall our life keeps us busy, but we have no real complaints.
7 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! I'm sure you're not as thrilled at the moment, I hate the process of moving. I REALLY hate moving out-of-state. We're excited we can at least say you're all in the same state, though! We'd be more thrilled if it were in a more convenient spot, but we'll take what we can get!
Enjoy the holiday (even with all those boxes I'm sure you have) and we hope you enjoy this new experience!
So glad the move went well! Keep us updated :)
What the heck, I had no idea you guys were moving. Well congradulations. What took you to Idaho? What part are you living in? I'm not sure if I have your current email, I'm know your probably crazy busy getting situated, but could you email me when you get the chance so I know I have the right address? Thanks. Talk to you soon!
Hang in there. it will take time but you will get there.
Glad to have you there safe! I felt bad we couldn't help with the move because we were out of town, I hope it went well.
How did you get that awesome background?
What? You moved to Idaho? That's great! The OR, fun place. I was glad to see your blog, it is so cute. Your new baby is a doll, I wish I could see her in person. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment