Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Week of CRAZINESS!

So this week has been a crazy one. We are moving to Idaho on Saturday Aug 30. Jake got a job in the OR at Portneuf medical center! We are just thrilled that he will get this experience. We have been packing and packing and packing some more. We get our UPACK trailer tomorrow and we will slowly start loading it so its finished by Saturday in time to leave. Below are pictures of my attempts for hair do's this past week. Kayleigh is getting better at holding still. After her Shower or Bath in the morning, she will get her comb, and start trying to get her bows and hairbands.. i usually have to stop her because she will get the small rubberbands EVERYWHERE... Oh Yeah, i also attempted to make my first bow!! The pictures of Kayleigh with the RED bows are my first attempt... Not bad eh? Also, on Thursday we got Jessicas Ears pierced. She did really good and they look SO cute! Take a close look to the picture of Jessicas curly hair, you can see her earrings. I will most likely have time before saturday to update our blog agian so i will post when we get moved. Till next time....














Not to bad for the First attempt at bows...






Look at that CURLY hair!! :)

8 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Congrats on the job! I hope you like Idaho...that's great!

Love the hairdos. You totally inspired me, but My girls aren't quite as cooperative. But we're getting there.

Brittany said...

Hang in there. Moving is hard especially with little ones! Great job on the hair bows!!! They look super cute! They are A LOT better than my first ones! And Kayliegh's hair, so cute! I decided to add some hair do's to my blog too!!! So we'll have to exchange ideas! Seems like I get stuck doing the same do over and over again!

Kate said...

Kayleigh's hair is darling. You do such a great job. Good luck on the move and the new job. I hope it goes well. Keep blogging so we can keep up on what is going on.

Rachel said...

Congratulations, and best of luck with the move! Thank you so much for the gift, you are so thoughtful :)

And wow, great job with the hair! Your girls look beautiful! The bows are adorable, too, you're becoming quite the pro!

The Allen Family said...

I can't believe you are moving! What will the NICU do without you? My sister in law had their baby boy today at 30 wks 4 days, and I totally was looking forward to seeing you in there when I came to visit. Oh well, good luck. Hopefully you will really like it!

Brittany said...

I forgot to answer your question on my blog... We had our pictures taken at Wheeler Farm! The best part about it was that you don't have to pay to take pictures there! Like Thanksgiving point, or some of the nearby canyons!

Dockery Fam 6 said...

Good luck moving and with your new job. I will miss you, sorry I have been under the weather and not at work. I didn't get to say so long in person but I didn't want you to get to far with out saying good luck. Be safe in your travels. At least we can keep in touch through our blogs.
And the good thing is you can always come back to your friends who love you.
P.S. your girls are so cute, I can't believe how much the baby has grown.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the job in Idaho! Maybe I will get to see you guys more often now, since heading up north is more likely for us then going down south :)

Too bad I didn't have a girl, those hairdos are adorable. I don't think Micah would appreciate me trying them on him when he gets bigger.