First i want to start off by saying Jonathan got his first set of Stitches on the 31st. He was playing in his room under his bed and he got his finger stuck under the bed between the bed frame and wood slat.. Well he pulled his finger out and it tore the skin on his pinki and took his fingernail off. I was at a meeting for work so Jake loaded the kids and off to the Insta Care they went. They were not able to save the nail and he got 2 stitches. He did pretty good AFTER they gave the numbing shots and took the rest of the nail off. Funny thing is he goes around telling everyone his finger is broken and they all look at me and say, well why does he only have a bandaid on?? Well to him its broken.... :) So anyways, this week has been kind of crazy for me. As you can tell by the title it says a week with no kids.. Thats right, i am here all by myself this week. Jake left on Tuesday with all 3 kids and went off to bear lake to help his dad with their cabin. The kids have been hanging out with Jake, Grandpa, Grandma and Auntie Ky. They seem to be having a blast! You all must be wondering what im doing with all my quiet time? Well i have been keeping extremely busy. I have worked and have gotten our house packed 3/4 of the way already. Yes.. Packed... We will be leaving St george at the end of the month! Jake sent me some pictures of the kids at the cabin. I begged him to email them to me so i could see my babies! I miss my family dearly and cant wait to see all 4 of them on wed! Enjoy our photos.More updates and pictures when they get home.. Till next time....

Jonathan, Kayleigh and Jessica with Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Ky

Jessica and Auntie Ky

Kayleigh

Jonathan

Jonathan with our friend Jen's brother getting all dressed up...

Jessica was crawling around the house and i guessed she got pooped out! :)

Jessica got tired of waiting for dad to get ready to go to Grandmas so she decided to take a nap....
6 comments:
Wow, I am jealous. Of both of you, really. I love bear lake. Where are you going to move?
Wow, that is awesome that you get to have this time to yourself, and you are getting so much done!! Remember to thank your hubby and his family for giving you this jump start!! Cookies are nice, lol. It looks like the kiddos really enjoyed the parade and are having alot of fun!
I'm insanely jealous! I would love to be at my own house with no kids!
Your kids just keep growing and growing. I remember when Kayleigh was as big as Jessica is. Wow. It is so hard to be away from your kids when they are little. Good luck on the packing. Are you excited about the move?
They look like they are having a blast in bear lake! what a great break for you, although you've probably spent most of it packing and not relaxing. I am so sad you are moving so soon! At least we will be able to keep in touch with our blogs! Good luck with the rest of the packing!
A week with no kids gosh where would I start. Sounds like fun. Did you know I am a professional mover yes thats right I have moved to 7 houses 3 states in six years. So if you ever need any tips just let me know...
Post a Comment